Our newest reciprocal club is the stories Annapolis Yacht Club, located in Annapolis, Maryland.
To encourage and support a wide range of boating activities, and to provide and maintain a suitable clubhouse and associated facilities for the recreational and social use of its members.
The Annapolis Yacht Club will be a year-round private yacht club providing programs for its members, their families and their guests. The Club will support and endorse boating, boating education and dining and will provide social and recreational amenities that satisfy its membership. The Club will be family oriented and will maintain an inviting atmosphere that will encourage members to make it their first choice for entertaining their family, friends and associates. The Club will strive to be the “preferred community” for its members.
Goals and Objectives
- The Board of Governors and Club management will be open, attentive and responsive to the membership.
- The Board and management will govern and manage the club in a manner that is fiscally responsible.
- The Board will employ superior professional club management.
- The Board will maintain a continuous strategic planning process ensuring membership and management involvement that best meets the vision.
- Maintain a full membership and a stable wait list of qualified candidates.
- Support a volunteer committee structure and nurture candidates for the Board of Governors.
- Establish and nurture qualified reciprocal club relationships.
- Promote AYC leadership in local, national and international regattas.
- Nurture and maintain a core group of internationally recognized race officials.
- Maintain a facility that meets the Club's needs for storing member boats, hosting regattas, and promoting its Junior and Adult programs of skill development and boating safety.
- Encourage and support active member participation in Club sponsored local and long distance cruising events.
- Foster the Annapolis Yacht Club Foundation.
- Maintain a range of dining options that meet the needs of the members.
- Nurture a “good neighbor” relationship within the community.
- The Club will provide an environment where members will treat club employees with dignity and respect.
Annapolis Yacht Club Information
|Address:||2 Compromise Street
|Contact Information:||Telephone: 410-263-9279
|Description of Location:||Waterfront, downtown Annapolis|
|Clubhouse Facilities:||Multiple dining facilities and lounge
Please check the website for surrent hours of operation
|Dining - Opening Hours||11:30 AM Tuesday - Saturday; 10:00 AM Sunday|
|Bars - Opening Hours||11:30 AM Tuesday - Saturday; 10:00 AM Sunday|
Transient slip $ 2/foot/night based on availability.
|Method of Introduction||Present Member Card to the Front Office for guest card|
|Dress Code||Informal casual attire, coat requested for dinner in the Commodore's Room|
|Method of Payment||Credit Card at the time of Service (VISA, Mastercard, Amex)|
|Limits on Guest Card privileges||Limited to availability, special events reserved for AYC members only.|
|Local Facilities||Located in the heart of historic downtown Annapolis, shopping, accommodations, fuel within one mile from clubhouse.|
For additional information, please contact the General Manager.